Subject: [Leica] Barcelona Packing...
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 12:15:46 -0700

I only found the town Squares, when photographing the City hall on one side,
too close an environment for the 21/M9... The buildings are too tall, the
room to back up limited.... With a M8, it would have been really too
tight.....  Think about getting a 15 Heliar for the trip....   Not a bad
lens, for those times you really need it....

BTW, there is a nice 6mm F2.8 lens up for sale for the Nikon  It should be
wide enough...... look on EBay for some fun, and bank account emptying.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Yes, when we were there in '08 I used the 21 the most, and on the M8 it is
just barely adequate. I was thinking if I take the D4, then my 24 to 70
would probably be just right, and maybe the 100 Micro.  For the M8 I have
the 21, 28, 35, and the 50 would probably cover most situations.

Gene