Subject: [Leica] Trackside in Salisbury
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 15:40:40 -0400 (EDT)

 Ric,
This is a very interesting picture The juxtaposition of color, shape, and
texture make it reminiscent of a current realist style very popular amongst
modern artists. I like it very much. Unfortunately it would get short shrift
at many photo shows I've recently attended since it is neither scenic, nor
startling, nor is it street photography. Think of what gets commented on in
the LUG to get the idea. However if you enlarged it to at least 11 x 24 and
had it printed on a canvas textured paper it would get juried into most
contemporary art shows.
Larry Z
- - -
On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 9:47 PM, RicCarter <ric at cartersxrd.net>