Subject: [Leica] Where Heaven and Earth Meet...
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 21:21:29 +0100

Looks an amazing place and so far from everywhere, Jayanand. Had a look at
the location on Google maps and wonder from what position did you take the
pics and where on earth did you stay? The whole area looks uninhabitable,
but obviously isn't.

I noticed Google haven't got their street view car up there yet :-)

Douglas