Subject: [Leica] Was Concord River, now FishFlex
From: jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2013 16:32:52 -0400

Hello Frank:

It's a 4x5 LF "homemade" TLR fisheye camera which produces an 85mm
diameter image on a sheet of 4x5 inch film.

It was originally a single body with no viewfinder, but it proved
difficult to hold a composition steady as seen via the ground glass on
the back, whilst closing down the aperture, inserting the film holder,
cocking the focal plane shutter and then removing the dark slide.
http://www.half-fast.com/

So I added another body, another Arsat lens, two proper lens mounts and
an old Polaroid reflex mirror... making the camera an odd heavy TLR but
which works okay me... did I tell you it's heavy?  ;-)
http://www.half-fast.com/-FishFlex.jpg

http://www.hemenway.com/FishFlex-BoatsAtHullGut.jpg

JimH