Subject: [Leica] IMG;Twilight Zone Assignment OPENING COMMENT!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 14:00:23 -0700

Hi CREW,
It seems a few folks mis-interpreted the meaning of the assignment title?
Unfortunately. However, for this one time only we'll take them as presented.
It may have been the title as not offered better in it's description! See
how easy I am as a prof? ;-) ;-)

Although I did offer it.... "as you see it? Or interpreted it?" So?

Instead it should have been better explained. IE: Twilight Zone as "EVIL OR
SCARY TV." Not as some thought, "time of day?" And not the real meaning?

"TWILIGHT ZONE!" As in the TV show of some years ago that was kind of spooky
and weird! Scary a few times unexpectedly! :-( :-(

I didn't bother looking at the "re- responses" as they become too time
consuming. Besides comments are meant for original posters. However
everybody is welcome to read & slash at me later! ;-) ;-) Gently of course.
:-)

I will try to post comments in a block in a few hours. Unfortunately it
turned out to be a much busier day than expected. :-( Hang loose ! :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)