Subject: [Leica] Twilight Zone -- Mitch Z
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 20:18:55 -0700

Mitch Zeissler  OFFERED:
> http://exploratorius.us/2013/09/07/twilight-zone/

Hi Mitch,
For openers this is a smashing great "Twilight" light photo!
Love it.
So without further comment please accept you pass to the next level to fun
photography! ;-) And next weeks assignment! In a moment or two!

Isn't it always fun? For anyone who isn't having fun with photography? Go do
para gliding! Or prachute jumping, as it sure as heck will make your heart
thump faster! :-) But you''ll have fun when you walk up to your wife and she
says?  "How are you?" You say "I'm super fine, loved it!" Smiling and kind
of giggling at the same time!.COOL MAN!:-)

She in her hearts most cold blooded look of "I'm going to kill!"  Says?
"Dear I'm so glad you had a wonderful experience and you are happy and
smiling." I get a kiss! :-)

Then she continues with: "Well dear if you ever ever do this stupid, even if
you loved it thing?  And even landing perfectly safe?  BE ASSURED I WILL
KILL YOU!" And she smiled the smile you know she meant it!" :-) I've never
jumped again! :-)
TRUE STORY! :-) But I've always had fun with photography.

 Dr. ted  :-)

Replies: Reply from zeissler at mac.com (Mitch Zeissler) ([Leica] Twilight Zone -- Mitch Z)