Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Twilight Drive In... MONTIE
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 20:27:03 -0700

Montie SHOWED:
Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Twilight Drive In...

> ...guess the show is ready to start.
> (they are adjusting my meds, what can I tell ya)
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/montoid/Twi_.jpg.html

Hi  Montie!
OK this is one I'd be pleased if you'd explain how you shot this? And what
is it? :-)

But it's a top image to say the least for imagination. A front cover
"Feature Page" movie section photo in the local paper.

I can only say it's absolutely most effective visually! Whether I have any
idea of how you shot it or not? But that's not relevant as long as the
"Feature photo" grabs the readers attention to read the article!

And that's what some of the photo requests are all about in these
assignments. Hopefully for some of the crew to look beyond our usual photo
items.  Tust me  I'm enjoying the imaginative images we are all having the
pleasure of seeing from our, "CREW!"

Well done lad.

cheers,
Dr. ted