Subject: [Leica] The Road to Nubra Valley
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 18:24:47 +0200

This is really impressive and I love it!, the pictures are all fabulous! the
sky is really clean, wonderful! First I've saw the pictures and after I read
your text and I've understood why no vegetation was in the mountains, as you
say at this altitude is tired, I've be longtime ago at l'Aiguille du Midi
(Chamonix, French Alps) about 3.860 meters (12.664 feet) and I remember what
you say.

Thanks for sharing, I really love see these places!

Cheers
Lluis

El 10/09/2013, a las 07:52, Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at gmail.com>
escribi?: