Subject: [Leica] 6 latest pics Festa Major de Gracia
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 23:25:29 +0200

Thank you Philippe, the one you chooses is also one of my favorites, the
light was very fast changing, this was in full daylight, at 1 p.m. and when
the fires was on you should very fast close your aperture and also re-open
very fast when the fire was off.

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 10/09/2013, a las 22:23, philippe.amard <philippe.amard at sfr.fr>