Subject: [Leica] Raw with Fuji X100S
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 17:24:48 -0700

Everything I have posted was raw baked with LR5.
Could be that Capture One does better, but I don't see anything
obviously wrong with the Fuji - LR5 raw conversion, and LR came with the
M Mono so no out of pocket.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Raw with Fuji X100S)