Subject: [Leica] Nocti Test
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 23:34:17 +0200

Philippe, Jayanand, John, Leo, Jeffery, Tina, Jim, Curtis

Thank you very much to all for looking and for your kind comments, this lens
as Tina says is really a gem in itself, and I'm very happy with her great
compliment as well Jayanand, IMHO the LR5 helps a lot to do a balanced
development of the RAW files, I'm dropping in love with this lens ? Jeffery,
as Leo has said, it was no coded, I don't know if this could be very
important when fitted on a M8 or M9, I know that many people has sand his
lens to be adjusted for digital focus. The Leo's Nocti was perfect for me,
unfortunately he has not forget it in Barcelona!

Cheers
Lluis

El 12/09/2013, a las 06:30, philippe.amard <philippe.amard at sfr.fr>
escribi?: