Subject: [Leica] FS: Big Printer!
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 17:05:39 -0700

I have a garage full of framed prints! You are not alone!!
I bought the 3880 for the apartment. Printing is the performance...
I just joined a camera club that does print competitions every other month,
which is a great incentive to actually print. Fortunately you can just
mount them on a matte with no over matte, or just reuse the same over matte
event if the print size differs. They have been very fair about not judging
the matting but just the print. I like the prod to make me print...