Subject: [Leica] Fairway Flower Man 612
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 01:36:44 -0400

And I shot this in Linhof Technorama 612pcII emulation mode.
My favorte format I 've always said; but not followed through so much on the
doing end. I'm now cropping 33.3 %  of my shots to one over two.. And
enjoying life more.

...Unless one prefers
Horseman 612 and Holders, Silvestri 120, Fotoman, Holga, Red One,
SuperScope. Belair X 6-12.
For ones one over two's.

Or like me for the interim - I use the crop tool..