Subject: [Leica] My rig for the last couple days has been an MDa and WATE
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 11:27:57 -0400

My rig for the last couple days has been an MDa and WATE and Fuji 100
colour film.

What an amazingly "tight" rig, with the 15mm Cosina finder.  The
Frankenfinder just looks huge on it, so it stayed home.

It felt very fun to shoot.  The lens is compact, feels nicely balanced
on the MDa, and the MDa has the solid feel that all M's have.

Hope to have photos late this week (my photo finisher said that they are
having issues with their printer).

regards
Vick