Subject: [Leica] Facebook privacity
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 12:06:23 -0500

What is the price of feeling slightly connected to family members and
friends from around the world; many only met because of these most
appreciated (by me) social media venues? Damn good deal in my book. YMMV.
I've not heard of anyone "stealing" images or words and then profiting in
some outrageous manner - yet. We enjoy incredible access to one another,
communication, video, audio, news outlets, self publishing and distribution
- like nothing before in the history of humankind. I doubt "they" want to
jeopardize their content. They know we can basically stop and collectively
shut them down virtually instantly. All things in balance and moderation.

a note off the iPad, George

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Facebook privacity)