Subject: [Leica] Vase and Flowers by Vindow Yite.. #3
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 15:02:21 -0700

Steve Barbour SHOWED:

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2013/whiteflowers.jpg.html

Hi Steve,
Beauty! Beauty!!!!!  I love the background out of focus separation!

The lighting is impeccable in tune with the makeup of the flowers and shape
of vase.

 It's all clean and simple! Well done!

A small suggestion? A minor thought and not meant as a negative suggestion.
A tad bit of cropping??? MAYBE?  It's me sitting here and looking at what
you've already produced as a wonderful set-up and photo.

How be a crop from over the vase top and down sides about equal amount right
down to across tiny bit of blue shelf, but still showing the base of vase??
It becomes a complete "STAND-A-LONE" flower scene?  Nothing to distract or
catch the eyes away to cord hanging down on left side? Nor the window side
framing?

Pardon me for taking the liberty to do what I just explained. But have
deleeted aleady. :-) Actually it looked pretty good! ;-) So that's why I
thought you may like to do a crop and look yourself?

cheers,
Dr, ted :-)