Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ted - vase in window - John McMaster
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 15:02:31 -0700

John McMaster SHOWED:

>A plant is close enough to the brief ;-)
>
> http://johnmcmaster.com/PESO/LUG/06-VaseInWindow/content/L3002619_large.html
>
> Not too special, trying the 70/180R on the M (180mm 1/180th @ f2.8
> monopod).....

Hi John,
Well now "me young son!" ;-) :-) Compared to the weak excuse previously? ;-)
;-)

Now yer cooking with the wonderful abilities of "OBSERVATION" you have shown
in the past. I like this, interesting.  And I see? Maybe the potential for
another photo within this one! Maybe you saw it and tried???

MAYBE? However it would entail me flying to your side of the world to check
it out? And I fear that's just not possible at the moment! ;-) That is if
you haven't seen and looked at it already? And dismissed it as a NON-photo?

Large vase left hand side?  It appears some neat looking things reflected in
it???? Possibly flowers??????? Would you be so kind and have a look whether
it might have made an interesting photo? Thank you.

Thanks for your second submission! Just don't make a habit of it! ;-) ;-)
;-)
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)