Subject: [Leica] ASSIGNMENT--- #4: DRAMATIC PHOTO OF THE HUMAN - HANDS!!"
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:28:36 -0700

Hi CREW.

ASSIGNMENT #4: "A DRAMATIC PHOTO OF THE HUMAN HANDS!"

Posted by midnight Saturday 21 SEPTEMBER 2013. One post each,please. THANK
YOU!

DRAMATIC? Well use your own imagination and photographic ability! :-)
Then the challenge becomes far more interesting. Actually I already have a
half dozen potential subjects in my own mind I'd be looking at and shot
within the next 24 hours if I was shooting it? No I'm not telling you! ;-)
;-)

Get cracking! Remember think dramatic. :-) A hint? Usually created due to
light and how you see or use it! Awwwwww now this one is going to be a piece
of cake to shoot! :-) :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted  :-)

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] ASSIGNMENT--- #4: DRAMATIC PHOTO OF THE HUMAN - HANDS!!")