Subject: [Leica] IMG: Intersections
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:29:33 -0700

So far so good, though it arrived with an absolutely filthy sensor (the box
had never been opened!). So I had Samy's Camera, recently opened in SF,
clean it which took several days.

So this was only from my first few hours of use, though I've been pouring
over the manual. So far it's as expected:
. Better dynamic range
. Incredibly better shutter: quiet and NO KICKBACK!! So I have more
confidence in handheld, low speed shots
.  The EVF (I got an Oly one) gets in the way if you want to use both the RF
and EVF, but the RF is dead on for both my Nocti and 75/2 (tested on a
tripod).
.  The files are both large and seem to have greater gradations. The sensor
seems to be well matched to Leica lenses. It will be very crop-able while
still maintaining enough detail to print well.
.  ISO seems to be usable up to 2400 to me. Noise is there, but it's not
ugly and can be managed with LR pretty well

So I'm very happy with it and just hope Leo likes it as well :-)

Sent from my iPad