Subject: [Leica] IMG: New album: In Fading Light - and a couple of TWILIGHT shots, too
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 21:56:30 +0200

Good evening George,

Thank you very much, I'm so pleased you liked them. I'm
finally getting around to tidying up my gallery, and
the almost 19,000 photos I have in Lightroom. Then
there are about 20,000 slides I have to sift through
for scanning, so maybe there will be something new (but
probably old) again soon.;-)

Best regards from Hannover,
Douglas