Subject: [Leica] Barcelona Bound...
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 23:28:36 +0200

Gene, and all the others friends

Gene, tomorrow Geoff, Mariela and me we will meet you in the Zurich, also a
little bit laterGreg Rubinstein, today  Geoff has arrived safe and well, we
are very happy of this great gathering in Barcelona ? , sorry if I don't
respond other mails or pay individual attention, I'm a little tired and
these days will be very special.

Nathan, when you have a minute, please tell us if yu think you can join us,
I understand that's difficult but me and all others will be really happy if
you are there.

TED, dear friend! We have today very especially remembered you, all best
wishes from Barcelona

Cheers
Lluis

El 16/09/2013, a las 14:16, grduprey at mchsi.com escribi?: