Subject: [Leica] Facebook privacity
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 02:00:31 -0400

If you Google it you can see the word " Privacity" exists with a mention of
sunny Barselona where I'd certainly rather be so it would not be the end of
the world as in a virus in your spell check dictionary.
However Google would not doubt sell this information that you're interested
in exotic Spanish Privacity issues whatever it mean and you'd be bombarded
with Privacity spam the very next morning over coffee. With your headshot
pic next to it no doubt.
The mistake you made was allowing a modem in your house. Its not too late to
disconnected those wires I can attest that databases are almost as fun as
surfing the internet.  They can watch you with the little camera lens right
over your screen.
Just go to the library they'll be glad to see you you'll be the only one
there. Just don't get too close to the screens all over the place in there.

On 9/15/13 7:29 PM, "Ken Carney" <kcarney1 at cox.net> wrote:

> I believe privacity is indeed the correct term in Spain, where the OP
> resides,
> but I'm sure someone can correct me.

Ken