Subject: [Leica] Another Adobe cock-up
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 12:21:40 +0100

Looks like another Adobe cock-up. The Photoshop bundle available in the UK
this morning now has no release date! It was on their website this morning
early and has now disappeared. I have just spoken to them and they say that
there is no planned release date. Sounds very strange to me, especially as
the price was above what it said on the earlier blog.

Sorry if I mislead anyone!

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or