Subject: [Leica] IMG: Homework
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 12:28:35 -0400

Thanks, Jim.  The little aluminum guide that leads the slides into the
scanner and out again gets bent out of shape every time when slides get
jammed.  I have bought dozens over the years but now Nikon has quit making
them.  That makes the bulk loader totally useless.  I have quite a few of
my old-bent-out-of-shape ones that I can rebend for a limited number of
times.   After that, I don't know!

Tina