Subject: [Leica] PESO: Hot Dog and Moustache
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 18:27:08 -0500

Good catch, good grays, good bokeh. Can't come up with a negative comment
(though the weenie looks sort of vulgar).

Do ordinary people care about bokeh?  I wonder if we are the only folks
looking at the background. When my college's catalog started using photos
taken with cell phones, I was appalled at the converging verticals taken
with the ultra wide lenses. Nobody at the meeting could understand what I
was talking about. I guess I'm digressing here?

I really appreciate these silver halide images, taken with good glass. I
haven't dumped my Rolleiflex or Mamiya 7 because of some gut appreciation
for the look of film.

Jeffery