Subject: [Leica] IMG: London photos part four - for Tina
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 20:31:56 -0700

Thank you Tina.
Most of them are done with just Lightroom, a few had additional work
with Silver Efx.
Almost all of them just had a bump to the clarity, set to medium
contrast and adjust black and  white points to avoid clipping, then futz
with the shodows & highlights for some detail and sparkle.
I'll usually spend more time checking for odd distracting bits that need
spotting or deciding if a crop helps than doing the actual image processing.
Oh, and all of them started out with a light yellow filter on the lens -
I believe it gives just a little bit better shadow detail both inside
and outside.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: London photos part four - for Tina)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: London photos part four)