Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pup 2
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 17:07:01 -0500

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/Dogs/W_L3003572Pup2Not3BW.jpg.html

Pup 2 is now known as Ivy; she will be going to her new home in about 2
weeks and her new family is having a hard time waiting.  This M9 shot was
processed in LR using the free DXO plugin Chris Crawford told us about
several days ago when he posted
http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2013/09/19/free-sony-and-dxo-offering-film-pack-3-essential-for-free/
.
 This is converted using the TriX 400 preset, which I found to be much less
contrasty 'out of the box' than SilverEfexPro2's TriX 400 preset (but this
free DXO version doesn't have as many adjustments).

We've been having a discussion in the OKCLUG about whether this image
displays properly on screen or is too dark.  We're also wondering why this
sRGB file is converted to RGB when it is attached to a Gmail email message.

Comments on these subjects or any other will be welcomed.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] IMG: Pup 2)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Pup 2)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Pup 2)