Subject: [Leica] Ted's Dramatic Human Hands Assignment MONTIE
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 20:34:00 -0700

MONTIE SHOWED:
Subject: [Leica] Ted's Dramatic Human Hands Assignment

> "Been Around"
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/montoid/Been+Around.jpg.html

Hi Montie,
Yes they do well appear they've "been around" for a time!

A clean simple image of story telling ! Some of the images have had a bit of
an exotic look to them this week. But then we have the "clean simple look"
as this has, which I expected there would be many of this type of clenched
"old-timer look" about them.

That's not a belittling comment, as each have been "clean simple story
telling photos" such as yours. Good on you
cheers,
Dr. ted