Subject: [Leica] ASSIGNMENT--- #4: DRAMATIC PHOTO GENE DUPREY OF THE HUMAN - HANDS!!"
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 20:38:10 -0700

Hi Gene,
The assignment didn't say "live human hands!" What your image points out is
a keen eye for hands and lighting tossed in with great observation and
imagination! Good on you! Well done.

A key point for THE CREW? I trust you all realize part of this little
project is to make you more abservant while looking for whatever the subject
is, sharper eyed and having fun rather than shoting the same old thing all
the time! Most important?  HAVE FUN!

ted