Subject: [Leica] Barca13 - Comments
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 13:11:12 +0200

Douglas I am convinced it is a fault in Leica lenses too. Nearly every LUG
man in photos seems to have grey hair as well. This is strange when we know
that we are all 30 and very fit too.
Luckily our lenses still show all of the women as lovely as they really
are. It's been an extra privilege to have their company as well this time.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman