Subject: [Leica] Pat
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 21:04:14 +0200

Gerry,

I'm absolutely shocked, my sincere condolences, please let me know where and
when can I meet you and which help can I give you. I've called you but no
answer in your phone.

I'm really sorry to have found this sad new when I have just arrived at
home, later than expected because I've lost the keys of my home and I
presume that some pickpocket has stolen it in the subway, my family is not
here this week end and this took me a while to go at home.

All best wishes
Lluis

El 23/09/2013, a las 19:39, Montie <montoid at earthlink.net> escribi?: