Subject: [Leica] Dramatic photo of human hand VIPUL PATEL
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 15:52:11 -0700

Vipul Patel  SHOWED:
Subject: [Leica] Dramatic photo of human hand

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/100968452 at N04/9903101846/

> Sorry for late entry for the dramatic photo of hands
> > Please Comment

Hi Vipul,
FIRST REACTION? YOU ARE TOO FAR AWAY FROM THE MAIN POINT OF INTEREST! THE
CUPPED HANDS AND FINGERS should fill the frame!

I feel the most important aspect are the hands and the cup. But you are too
far away spoiling the effect of "What is in the cupped hands!"

I also think the finger nails have an important part and should be a kind of
macro shot enhancing finger tips and cup. You could almost crop the
bracelets off that would make a tighter image on the cup and hands.

If I could make an image here I would crop it as I feel it should be and
explain.

Maybe you could try one and send it again?  But bottom edge? crop across to
just barely keep the ring in and across the top just keep the last part of
the thumb tip in the frame.
It's worth a try as you will increase the impact of both hands and the cup

cheers,
Dr. ted  :-)