Subject: [Leica] Last pics from RioTinto
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:54:52 -0500

On Sep 25, 2013, at 8:48 AM, Marc Dufour wrote:

> I'm still stunning each  time I see the waterweeds pictures... !!! Nature
> is so incredible!

+1 - Nature = Incredible

Photography can enhance our appreciation through framing, composition,
lighting, etc.
Though photography does not "abstract" to my way of thinking.
Photography isolates, enhances, calls attention to,

A photograph may "remind us" of one or another "abstract painting" style
but rarely, if ever presents an abstraction of our subject matter.
Because photography so closely represents the physical or concrete existence
of our subjects within a specific slice of time and space.

Exceptions: when people like Montie intentionally "abstract" what the camera
recorded.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com