Subject: [Leica] I sell my M8
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 04:31:57 +0200

Now I have bought the M9 that was from Geoff, I'm delighted with it and I'm
going first at all offering my Leica M8 to the LUG:

Leica M8 Black, Boxed, including original strap, Batterie, Charger and
everything usual? The camera is is a very good user condition, it works
perfectly. This camera has do about 34.000 actuations

I will include in the package 2 UV/IR free filters, I have from diameter 60
mm, 49 mm, 55mm, 43mm, 39 mm, 40,5 mm, some black and silver.

I'm asking EURO 1.695,-- + shipping, Paypal accepted +3%

I would be very happy to sell my camera to some Lugger friend

Please contact me off-line, thank you

Saludos cordiales
Lluis Ripoll Querol
lluisripollquerol at gmail.com