Subject: [Leica] IMG: M ouch
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 07:49:44 +0200

Yeah first world problem. I only posted so LUG friends could have a smile
at me. It is just a camera...a well insured camera! Four days of my trip
left, I have 2000 photos in the bank so far. Lluis is getting my M9 so I
just borrowed it back. It was the only way I could stop him shooting all of
the pretty local folks and tourists while I stood useless. If I trip with
that one it is down to the Oly.
No Tina black eye, just new red dots on elbow and knee and a few bruises.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman