Subject: [Leica] IMG: M ouch
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 23:29:44 -0700

Geoff, my oldest son stopped by this afternoon after I told him about your
bit of a tumble crash and burn.

"Hey dad I picked -up a good bottle of single malt so you can have a dram or
two to ease the feelimgs about your Aussie friend who fell down the stairs
in Barcelona!"

So we celebrated you didn't break anything human........ other than feelings
! :-)

Get the camera fixed and get on with life lad! Certainly nothing but a
banged - up lens and shade! Most important? No human major injuries! :-)

cheers,
ted

Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] IMG: M ouch)