Subject: [Leica] PIX: Geoff's meds & Gene's X-Rayed Film
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 10:16:32 -0500 (CDT)

I was wondering when this was going to come up. ;)  Yes, I did leave my bag
at the hotel, and brought only the M8 to the party, and the battery went
dead.  Thankfully Greg came to my aid and loaned me one for the night.
Happens to all of us sooner or later.  We all had a good laugh over it as
you can see by the photo. ;D

Cheers,
gene