Subject: [Leica] Midocean assistance
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 12:05:05 -0400

Me, either.  You could use a lead-lined bag but many security people will
make you take it out of the bag to send through the machine, anyway.
 Heathrow is the worst airport I have been through for refusing to hand
inspect film.  I wouldn't risk it.  If you want to use film, buy it there
and get it developed there.

Tina