Subject: [Leica] NZ PAW 39
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 06:16:08 +0000

Thanks Herb, I tend to notice small details and changes. A lot of these
shots 'work' due to exotic lenses, Noctilux and Summilux, and would not look
the same shot stopped down or on less than FF - e.g.
http://johnmcmaster.com/PAW/2013/39/content/L3003153_large.html or
http://johnmcmaster.com/PAW/2013/39/content/L3003205_large.html When
visiting somewhere new I am unlikely to take so many shots like this, most
of them are from lunchtime walks along the same bit of area.....

john

Message from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] NZ PAW 39)