Subject: [Leica] M8/M9 "pushed" ISO 640 better than 1250
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 18:16:57 -0400

After a lot of experimentation, I have to agree with Thomas Knoll and his
comments in Luminous Landscape that the best signal to noise ration is
obtained if you expose to the right.  I'm speaking on this next week in
Wisconsin.  You can read more about it in Jeff Schewe's excellent book "The
Digital Negative".  It's amazing to me what a difference it makes.

Tina