Subject: [Leica] My other Blue - Ted, ignore this one.
From: skalte at icloud.com (Susan Ryan)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 03:15:50 +0000 (GMT)

I went back to Como for my Blues this week. The colors there just jump right
out at you. I wanted to submit this one but I thought the lens flair was too
egregious. However, personally it doesn't bother me at all. As high and
bright and harsh the sun in Como, this one nails how I sense the light
there. Or maybe I'm just too infatuated with Como for my own good.?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/skalte/Blue+Bike+-+Como-1.jpg.html

Sue

PS. No color manipulation was done on either of my Blues - just a few minor
tweaks in exposure and a bit of sharpening in LR.