Subject: [Leica] OT: Mac Mail problem, help requested
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 21:07:07 -0700

Make a folder named something like "From Yahoo" in your current gmail
account and then move all of those messages to it.

Alternatively (and more simply) you can change the email address in your
Yahoo account to something that works. If the messages are stored on your
computer then you needn't preserve the old address in the account data.