Subject: [Leica] #5 --- THE COLOR BLUE! :-) :-) PLEASE READ!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 23:59:44 -0700

Subject: [Leica] THE COLOR BLUE .

The most interesting thing happening? More of you are having a go at the
assignments! And it appears some of you are seriously searching for
interesting moments. GOOD ON ALL OF YOU!

Jeeeesh I don't know why I'm applauding, as it means I have more work to do!
:-) But what really counts is it appears you are taking the assignments more
seriously and producing some very interesting images.

Imagination has increased a thousand fold when you see the images in "THE
COLOUR BLUE!" It's using your imgination to find or even better, you
are out digging and creating interesting material.

OK SO HERE WE GO..... THE CRITQUE BEGINS! :-) THIS ISN'T THEM ALL!!!!

I HAVE SEVERAL MORE TO COME.... JUST RAN OUT OF TIME! and my bed is calling.
I HAVE A BUNCH MORE TO COME AND I'LL TRY TO CLEAN THEM ALL UP TOMORROW! ALSO
WITH A NEW #6 ASSIGNMENT!

pLEASE BE A TAD PATIENT , THANK YOU.

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)