Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Ted Grant Assignment # 5: The Colour Blue - A Photo of Interest - At Global Union
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 00:00:13 -0700

George Lottermoser SHOWED:
Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Ted Grant Assignment # 5: The Colour Blue - A Photo
of Interest - At Global Union

> Yeah, I know, just one photo.
> Oh well. When you're seeing blue you're seeing blue

> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=8002>

George you can't keep doing this as we don't have enough GOLD RINGS for
excellence! :-)  See what happens CREW when you get a guy all fired-up
looking for a simple colour surrounding an object or subject! :-)

Great series George, thanks a whole lot, as I'm sure a number of the CREW
have learned a bunch from this series of images! :-) One might say... "BLUE
IMAGES GONE WILD!:-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

In reply to: Message from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMGs: Ted Grant Assignment # 5: The Colour Blue – A Photo of Interest – At Global Union)