Subject: [Leica] Assignment: White
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 08:27:28 -0700

Good morning Herb,
Not too sure why you wouldn't like it? As it had no other meaning than
photographing any other colours? Possibly a white paper Mache flower? A
white building, "Your President's home? "The White House " Or, I believe
it's called "The House of Congress?" Patterns on a road way, a quart of milk
or a glass of milk while using ones imagination in a most photogenic
fashion.

Now that you have brought the potential of other meanings? I suppose it may
have an entirely different meaning to some folks?

Me?  It's my KISS philosophy of photography and certainly life, simple
without any under currents! Kind of puts a whole new meaning to when I pick
a subject? I'll have to keep a different edge of life in mind?  Pity. :-(

cheers,
Dr. ted. :-(