Subject: [Leica] Decorating a fan
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 02:58:39 -0400

One thing I often forget is that if you ask permission to take an image,
you can take more than one, and try to get it right.

My first shot of this young lady painting decorations onto plastic fans
was more side on and did not really show her face. I moved around and took
2 more.

In the second, she smiled and in this the last she relaxed a bit. If this
had been a 'grab' shot it would have been the first one and move away, and
often even when I ask it's the same. I take a shot and move on. I write
this partly to remind myself. If you have licence 'use it'. Sometimes the
images get worse, but usually the subject is tense for the initial shots
and begins to 'relax' later.

http://tinyurl.com/pd9lvg5

Cheers

Alastair