Subject: [Leica] Lug Gallery dead?
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 21:27:10 +0200

It happens once in a while, usually when Brian is busy elsewhere and has to
call on his family, neighbours and friends to graciously relieve our pain ;-)

I bet everything will be ok in a short while Douglas, so we'll have to be
patient even if I know you intended to upload some of the Barca catch :-)

Slainte
Philippe

Le 6 oct. 2013 ? 21:18, Douglas Barry <imra at iol.ie> a ?crit :