Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) WHITE ASSIGNMENT??????? PROBLEM????????
From: skalte at icloud.com (Susan Ryan)
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 21:21:34 -0600

Sweet Jesus, Ted, almost 100? When the gallery does come up, take your time.
I really don't want this to become more burden than it's worth to you. You
may decide all the LUG gear-head chatter is less of a pain in the long run!

We really, really appreciate all your work and guidance, and getting more
people posting photos.

Sue