Subject: [Leica] IMG: Barcelona day 1
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 18:50:58 +0200

Cool series, and apart from the merry Luggers in the previous post,
these are my favourites so far :-)

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/152760587

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/152760602

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/152760585

Keep editing and posting :-)

Amities
Philippe

Le 7 oct. 13 ? 13:50, Geoff Hopkinson a ?crit :