Subject: [Leica] M240 Adapter
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 06:14:12 +1000

Some of this seems to be tail wagging the dog to me ;-) The new camera is
quite a significant investment and the adapters are much less so. If you
already own an adapter that may work or can be modified to work then you
can give it a go first I guess. If I had $8000 or so of M and another
significant investment in some great R lenses, I'd think that the Leica
item that definitely would work would be the best small extra investment.
Rumours and guesses notwithstanding.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman